This Policy explains how we, Ace Jubilee Limited (“MW“, “MW Michael Wong“, “we“, “us” or “our“), collect, record, hold or store, secure, disclose, transfer and carry out operation of (collectively, “process“) the Personal Data (as defined in the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap.486) of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (“HKSAR“)) as may be given by you to us.
We may modify or update this Policy from time to time without prior notice and will notify you of any amendments via our website, www.mwmichaelwong.com (“Website“) or any other means as appropriate. By accessing to the Website, you consent to our process of your Personal Data in accordance with this Policy and agree to be bound by any subsequent change as may be made to this Policy from time to time which will take effect when it is posted on the Website. Hence, please check the Website for updates or changes to this Policy regularly.
We grant no protection to your Personal Data that may be exposed on any third parties’ sites as may be connected via the hyperlinks provided in this Website.
How do we collect the Personal Data?
We may collect your Personal Data through the Website when you register or receive various features or services as may be offered by us through the Website or participate in other social media activities, or from cookies, or via any of our physical stores in HKSAR, whether in writing or verbal or by phone or email or facsimile, direct marketing, your application for VIP membership or employment or any other Personal Data as may be voluntarily provided from you to us by any means whatsoever.
Why do we collect the Personal Data?
In providing your Personal Data through any means as aforementioned, you consent to our process of the Personal Data for the following purposes (collectively, “Purposes“):
- To provide you with information related to our products, services, information in connection with retail shops, latest offers, sales promotion, upcoming events, contests, discounts, VIP programmes, competition programmes, direct marketing, questionnaires and to process VIP membership applications, products and service payments, to conduct researches, survey interviews, audits, reviews and analyses for our better understanding of your shopping experience with us, your preferences and for improving our products and services;
- To provide you with information related to our career opportunities, to communicate with job applicants, recruitment agencies (if any), banks and employees, to process job applications, to conduct researches and analyses for human resources management and daily operations;
- To handle and respond to your inquiries, suggestions and complaints; and
- To comply with applicable laws, proceedings or to respond to the inquiries from all relevant authorities.
Whom do we disclose the Personal Data?
To fulfill the Purposes, we may disclose or transfer your Personal Data to the following parties (collectively, “Receiving Parties“) located within or outside HKSAR:
- Our holding companies and/or affiliated companies;
- Any third party service providers who have been duly authorised by us on a need to know basis;
- Court of law, auditors, brokers, insurers, adjusters and/or consultants on a need to know basis; and/or
- Any other parties as may be permitted or requested by applicable laws, proceedings or relevant authorities.
How do we transfer the Personal Data?
The Personal Data may be transferred to any of the Receiving Parties within or outside HKSAR as necessary on a need to know basis to fulfill any of the Purposes but subject to the compliance of the applicable laws in HKSAR, as may be amended from time to time.
How secure is the Personal Data?
We shall take practicable steps to protect the Personal Data held by us in a secured manner against unauthorised access or loss such as through restricting access to your Personal Data to our staff on a need to know and confidential basis, secured servers and encryption technology such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) which encrypts the information you input voluntarily via the Website, etc..
How about the Retention of the Personal Data, Access, Update and Opt-Out Mechanisms?
Unless as otherwise stipulated in any applicable laws in HKSAR, your Personal Data will only be retained for as long as is necessary to fulfill the Purposes (as defined hereinabove).
You may request to access, correct, update or delete your own Personal Data or if you have any enquiries about this Policy, please email to our Customer Service Executive at [email protected] or by mail to the following address:
Ace Jubilee Limited
1206, Infinitus Plaza
199 Des Voeux Road
Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
If you do not wish to receive further information or materials related to direct marketing, promotional offers, new products and services from us, please opt-out by writing to our Customer Service Executive at the above address or email address.